Share On Social Networks
Halloween is a major event for every child. It is probably their favorite occasion, after Christmas. The young and the old like to dress up and give their best effort to be someone else. Thus it’s important to look into different Halloween discount costumes for kids and toddlers. Isn’t it just fun to dress up, ask for candy and be someone else for just one day?
Halloween costumes are available in different ages, genders and themes. There are now fun and available for babies and pets! Read on to have fun ideas on discount costumes for kids, toddlers and pets:
1. Kids – Disney princesses costume (Snow White, Tinkerbell, Ariel, Jasmine, Cinderella), Buzz Lightyear costume, Rabbit costume, Darth Vader, Zombie, Avatar
2. Toddlers – Pea in the pod costume, Baby Mickey costume, Angel, Baby Lobster, Monkey, Pumpkin, Tootsie Roll costume
3. Pets – Taco costume, Hotdog costume, Angel, Hello Kitty, Superman, Ballerina, Pink bunny costume, Sailor costume
Come Halloween season, these costumes can fetch at an expensive price-which can be hefty for some parents, especially during these down economic times. If you want to get a costume for a bargain, then you need to be patient in looking for discount costumes off the season. Buy your costume months ahead, maybe after the Halloween season is over. This will save you a couple of bucks, and you avoid cramming for that perfect costume.
Avoid buying in local costume shops. Their choice of costumes is sparse and too common. There are too many kids dressing up as skeletons or ghosts or mummies! Instead, go online and search for the perfect discount costumes for Halloween. With a few keywords and a touch of a button, you will be given hundreds of choices for you to choose from.
To get a really big bargain, you can search through auction web sites such as eBay to look for second hand costumes. Most Halloween costumes are bought and worn only once. Some people throw it out while others have enough wits to sell it for extra dollars. These costumes are still in pristine condition and are definitely way worth the money.
You can also opt for costumes that are quick, easy, and don’t require a dime to put up. These are the best costumes that only require basic items and clothes around your home:
1. Tourist Costume – All you need is a camera, some binoculars, a Hawaiian shirt, board shorts and then top it off with a crazy hat and your child will look like a little tourist. Oh, a tan will make it more convincing.
2. Where’s Waldo – Don a red and white striped shirt, some fake glasses and a knit cap.
3. Grapes – Stick your child’s sweater with purple or green balloons from head to toe.
4. Gypsy – You’ll need a bandana wrapped around the hat, a vintage dress, and a crystal ball.
With a little creativity and sense, a parent can create a beautiful costume for their child, toddler or pet. Just remember that the costume’s price or brand does not affect how much fun the children will have come trick or treating on Halloween.